The hardest job I've ever had is being a parent. It's also the most rewarding. My role as a pediatrician is to guide parents through education about the physical and emotional health of their child. My job is to help keep their child healthy and safe.
Dr. Countie's special interests are asthma and allergic rhinitis, and she also has an interest in teen health, seeing patients until they are 18 years of age.
Dr. Countie enjoys cooking, reading, music, hiking, and scrapbooking. She is married and has twin daughters. She is involved in the activities of her family and has been active at Bethany United Methodist church in various capacities including youth education.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Member, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member, Texas Pediatric Society
- Austin Monthly Magazine Top Pediatricians 2020
- "Austin’s Top Doctors," Austin Monthly, 2021
- Top Docs for Kids 2021, Austin Monthly magazine