Of all the disciplines in medicine, Family Medicine gives the greatest challenge for breadth of knowledge. The intellectual challenge is daunting, but the gratification from the totality of care I provide my patients is unmatched. I believe that the doctor-patient relationship is a partnership, and my role is to listen to my patients’ concerns and then educate and advise them to make highly informed decisions about their health and well-being.
Dr. Williams is married to another physician and they have three children. In his spare time, he enjoys building computers, tinkering with electronics, bowling, watching sports (especially football), and spending time with his family.
Professional Positions and Honors
Dr. Williams holds these memberships and honors:
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member, Texas Academy of Family Physicians
- Member, Urgent Care Association of America
- Lifetime Member, Phi Chi National Medical Fraternity
- Chief Resident Service Award, UTMB, 2007
Request an Appointment with Clarence E. Williams, II, MD