Spending time with my Dad, a Family Physician, while growing up, introduced me to medicine, and I chose my specialty later in medical school. I try to dedicate myself to every patient and their family, to understand their needs in health care, and work with them to provide the best care possible. I want my patients to feel knowledgeable about all options available so we can make important decisions together about their care.
Please see below for physicians he recommends to patients wanting to establish care at ARC Far West Medical Tower.
Dr. Williamson grew up in Colorado and Plano, TX, before coming to Austin to study at UT. He spends as much time as possible outdoors with his wife and two daughters, on their bikes, on the trails, or in the water. The family loves vacationing in the Colorado Rocky Mountains, for both a summer break from the Texas heat and for winter skiing. For outdoor fun in Austin, Dr. Williamson and his family enjoy Zilker Park, Barton Springs, and Lady Bird Lake, and are excited to explore other parts of the Hill Country!
Professional Positions and Honors
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Fellow, American Neurotology Society
- Diplomate, American Board of Otolaryngology
- Member, American Neurotology Society
- Member, American Academy of Otolaryngology
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Surgery & Perioperative Care, Dell Medical School at The University of Texas at Austin
- Austin’s Top Doctors 2021, Austin Monthly