I chose medicine in large part as a result of observing the dedication, professionalism, and quality of my father’s career as a small town solo surgeon in western New York state. With him as a role model, I strive to provide direct and personal care throughout each patient’s course of care, from pre-operation to complete recovery. I encourage my patients to come with any and all questions regarding their particular health concerns.
Please see below for physicians he recommends to new patients wanting to establish care at ARC Far West Medical Tower.
Dr. Regan conducts major and minor surgical procedures at:
Dr. Regan says his time outside his practice is “dedicated to attempting to help my lovely wife keep pace with our very active daughters and various assorted pets.”
Professional Positions and Honors
- Has over 20 years’ experience on professional peer review
- Served as Chief of Surgery at Seton Northwest Hospital
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- Member, Association of Military Surgeons of the United States
- Austin’s Top Doctors 2021, Austin Monthly