I chose Audiology as a career because I love that it is a people-centered discipline with a strong foundation in science and research. Audiology requires creative solutions and many opportunities for me to be the listener when interacting with those enlisting my help. I take a family-centered approach to hearing health. Communication is a dynamic activity, and reducing the impact of hearing impairment by involving family in treatment plans is beneficial to all.
Dr. Garner is an Austin native. When she is not working, she can be found biking with her family around Lady Bird Lake, people-watching from a patio along South Congress, cooking a big meal, or traveling to cooler climates in the summer! Dr. Garner’s favorite spots in Austin are along the shores of Lady Bird Lake and amongst the trees in the Barton Creek greenbelt.
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Hearing Evaluation
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Evaluation and Hearing Test
- Hearing Protection Systems
- Hearing Rehabilitation and Counseling
- Telemedicine Visits
Professional Positions and Honors
Ms. Garner holds these memberships and honors:
- Fellow, American Academy of Audiology
- Member, American Speech & Hearing Association
- Member, Austin Audiology Society