love taking care of all patients and treating the family. I love really
getting to know my patients and helping them stay healthy and lead their best
healthy life. In my practice, I provide up-to-date comprehensive care and
listen to and support my patients’ concerns, while focusing on patient safety.
If you would like to establish care at ARC, Dr.
Hunt highly recommends her colleagues below:
When she is not working, Dr. Hunt enjoys rollerskating, bike
riding, movies, audiobooks, and fellowship with friends and family.
relatively new to the Central Texas area, she says “it’s been fun trying new
places,” and she looks forward to finding the best local spots!
Professional Positions and Honors
Dr. Hunt holds these memberships and honors:
- Member, Texas Academy of Family Physicians (TAFP)
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Chairperson, TAFP Leadership Development Committee
- Member, TAFP Commission on Legislative and Public Affairs
- Member, TAFP Commission on Health Care Services and Managed Care
- TAFP Physician Member of
the Month, March 2016
- 2021 Most Influential Black Doctors, Austin Black Business Journal