As a Pediatrician, it is both an honor and a joy to be so closely involved with my patients and their families. It is my goal to help parents raise healthy children and enable each child to achieve his or her full potential in every endeavor.
Dr. Jackson offers ear piercing to patients 4 months and older, generally after the first two rounds of childhood vaccinations have been administered.
Dr. Jackson loves spending time with her family. She also enjoys cooking and scrapbooking, and making jewelry. She is often seen fully absorbed in a novel. On Sundays, Dr. Jackson can be found at church with her family. She looks forward to expanding her practice and meeting lots of new, wonderful families in Cedar Park.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Dell Medical School at The University of Texas at Austin
- Mentor/Preceptor for 3rd year Pediatric Residents
- Medical student clerkship preceptor
- Selected as the Top Pediatric Student in medical school
- Member, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors “Rising Stars” - 2015, 2016, 2017
Request an Appointment with Charity Lynn Jackson, MD