It is a joy to help parents raise healthy children and to watch my patients blossom over the years. Working with kids gives a unique blend of challenge and fun to every day.
Dr. Broberg loves good food, travel, and spending time with family, which now includes the joy of grandchildren. Music is his primary hobby/passion - singing in his church choir "forever" and, for the last 15 years, playing electric bass in the praise band. He also plays upright bass in a small traditional music group called Buffalograss, which plays for fun and the occasional gig. Dr Broberg also loves trains and has one running in his office -- "for the kids, of course!"
Professional Positions and Honors
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Teaching and mentoring pediatric residents from 1993 to present
- Community Pediatrics Faculty Member of the Year, 1998
- Served as a volunteer pediatrician for the Volunteer Healthcare Clinic, providing free medical care to the underserved, 1991 - 2015
- Austin Monthly Magazine Top Pediatricians 2020