Rodolfo Uriegas, MD
Dr. Uriegas enjoys spending time with his wife and five children, who are very involved in varied sports and school activities. In addition to being an active volunteer at Sacred Heart Community Clinic, he has served on medical mission trips to South and Central America.
My job is to give you the tools you need so you can live a healthier life.
- ARC After Hours Clinic
ARC After Hours Clinic
ARC After Hours Clinic locations are staffed by pediatricians and family medicine physicians who can care for you and your loved ones’ immediate health issues during hours your primary care physician is unavailable - nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Telemedicine Visits
ARC offers telemedicine visits for primary and specialty care. Doctors can quickly evaluate you for a new health issue or follow up with you via a phone call or video visit from the comfort of your home.
Locations & Hours
Board CertificationsBoard Certified in Family Practice
Medical SchoolStanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA, 1984
ResidencyUniversity of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Methodist Hospital, 1987
EducationB.S. in Bioengineering, Summa Cum Laude, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, 1979
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- Board Member, The Austin Diocese Medical Mission
- Board Member, Sacred Heart Community Clinic
- President’s Volunteer Service Award from President Barack Obama for his work at the Sacred Heart Community Clinic
- Top Doctor, Austin Monthly, 2015, 2017 and 2018
- Top Doctors, 2012, 2015
- US News and World Report, 2012
- Dr. Larry Kravitz Award for Outstanding Service to ARC and the Community, 2013