My job is to give you the tools you need so you can live a healthier life.
Currently, Dr. Uriegas has long wait times for new patients. If you would like to establish care at Austin Regional Clinic, he highly recommends his ARC Round Rock
and ARC Summit Family Medicine
colleagues listed below:
Dr. Uriegas enjoys spending time with his wife and five children, who are very involved in varied sports and school activities. In addition to being an active volunteer at Sacred Heart Community Clinic, he has served on medical mission trips to South and Central America.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- Board Member,The Austin Diocese Medical Mission
- Board Member, Sacred Heart Community Clinic
- President’s Volunteer Service Award from President Barack Obama for his work at the Sacred Heart Community Clinic
- Top Doctor, Austin Monthly, 2015, 2017
- Top Doctors, 2012, 2015
- US News and World Report, 2012
- Dr. Larry Kravitz Award for Outstanding Service to ARC and the Community, 2013
Request an Appointment with Rodolfo Uriegas, MD