I've been practicing Obstetrics and Gynecology for a long time, and I still really enjoy interacting with patients and families. Having a mutually trusting relationship and sharing life experiences with my patients is why I do what I do.
Labor and Delivery services provided at:
Dr. "Cos" enjoys reading (alternating American history/biographies with contemporary fiction), playing golf "not often or not well enough to suit me," he says), and flyfishing in the mountains when he can.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Serves on the ARC Professional Peer Review Committee
- Has served as the Chief of Services for the OB/Gyn Department at Seton Medical Center Austin
- Texas Monthly, "Super Doctors," 2009
- Austin Monthly Top Doctors For Women 2020
- Austin’s Top Doctors 2021, Austin Monthly
Request an Appointment with Robert J. Cosentino, MD