In the age of computers and instant information, physicians are still important in providing care to their patients. When medical students are first learning about human illnesses, they are constantly thinking, ‘I’ve had those symptoms, I must have that disease!’ Over time, a doctor accumulates the experience to put these things in context. Medicine can be pretty overwhelming. We help people sort it out, something the internet just can’t do.
Dr. Jones diagnoses and treats Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). Read more about Sleep Lab Services
Dr. Jones has been married for over 25 years and has two children. He has coached children in soccer, hockey, and lacrosse. A lacrosse enthusiast, Dr. Jones was on the Westwood High School Lacrosse Board for four years, including one year as president, and now does videography for the UT Men’s Lacrosse team. He has been a birdwatcher since his teen years, and is still a nature lover, enjoying hiking and mountain climbing. Dr. Jones was recently certified in Scuba Diving.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Chief, ARC ENT Department
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Member, American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Super Doctors," Texas Monthly, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Austin Monthly, Austin’s Top Doctors 2021, 2022
Request an Appointment with Kent Jones, MD