I believe in getting to know my patients and their families beyond their disease processes, so that I can work with them to find a treatment plan best suited to their philosophies and lifestyle.
Currently, Dr. Bingham has long wait times for new patients. If you would like to establish care at ARC, she highly recommends her ARC Far West Family Medicine Colleagues listed below:
Dr. Bingham is a native of Washington state, but has lived all over Texas since childhood. She loves Texas and its people. Dr. Bingham is married with three children. She also enjoys road trips, hiking, reading, and water sports, although most of her free time is currently spent shuttling her kids to various activities like soccer, baseball, and cub scouts, along with other family outings.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Diplomate, American Board of Family Practice
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Held memberships in several honor societies while in undergraduate school
- Served on numerous medical and civic committees during medical school and residency
Request an Appointment with Julie A. Bingham, MD