I feel my dual backgrounds in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine complement each other nicely. I believe a physically active lifestyle is crucial to overall health and well being. If I can help a person with their musculoskeletal injuries and keep them active, this will have a meaningful impact on all aspects of their overall health.
Dr. Johnson transitioned his practice After-Hours Care. It is very important to Dr. Johnson and ARC that you maintain continuous health care. Dr. Johnson recommends the following Family Medicine providers for you to entrust your healthcare in:
Dr. Johnson enjoys spending his free time with family and friends, reading, and also tries to spend as much time as possible outdoors. He is particularly partial to golf, running, basketball, hiking and tennis.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Associate Director of the Sports Medicine Fellowship Program, Lutheran General Hospital, 2001-2002
- Team Physician for several colleges, universities and high schools in Illinois prior to joining ARC
- Member of the American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member, American College of Sports Medicine
Additional Recommended Books
- The China Study, by T. Colin Campbell
- Born to Run, by Christopher McDougall