I chose a career in medicine because I wanted to combine my love of science with direct patient care, patient education, and have a relationship with each and every one of my patients. Being a family doctor is so incredibly special, and it is an honor to be part of the lives of my patients and families. I like to work as a partner with my patients in their health, and collaborate with them to live healthier, happier, longer lives.
Currently, Dr. Champlain has long wait times for new patients. If you would like to establish care at Austin Regional Clinic, Dr. Champlain highly recommends her ARC Manor
Family Medicine colleagues,
Dr. Champlain grew up in California, completed her medical education in Illinois, and is relatively new to Central Texas! When she is not at work, Dr. Champlain enjoys playing with her two children, walking her Great Dane, or gardening. Even though she’s been here only a short time, one of her favorite Central Texas locations is Old Settler’s Park in Round Rock.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Resident of the Year, Hinsdale Hospital Nursing, 2014
- Dr. Donald R. Bennett Research Award for excellence in resident research, Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, 2014
- Austin’s Top Doctors 2021, Austin Monthly