As a mother, I learned very quickly that the tremendous joy of becoming a parent is also accompanied by numerous challenges, concerns, and questions. I became a pediatrician in part because of my family background, and because I enjoy preventive medicine and watching families grow. My goal as a physician is to listen and address my patients’ concerns with open-mindedness and cultural sensitivity, while employing evidence-based medicine to ensure present and future physical and emotional well-being.
Dr. Zibdeh-Lough will be on Maternity leave beginning April 26, returning to her practice in August. Please see below for physicians she recommends to new patients wanting to establish care at ARC during her leave.
Dr. Zibdeh-Lough enjoys spending time with her family, especially in Austin’s beautiful parks and trails, and cooking. She also loves taking advantage of Austin’s cultural events and live music.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, American Osteopathic Association
- Resident Teaching Award, Charleston Area Medical Center/West Virginia University, 2010
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors “Rising Stars” - 2016, 2017, 2018