I made a career change from business to medicine because of the amazing residents and staff during my employment at the Marbridge foundation in Manchaca, Texas. I believe in finding a practical approach to treat each patient based on their own individual needs.
Ms. Wisser grew up in Allen Park, Michigan, south of Detroit. In her free time, she enjoys the “many amazing food options in the area,” being outside, music of any type, and time with her family and two corgis. Her favorite area locale is the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center.
- Acne Treatment for Adult and Teen Skin
- Biopsies of Skin Lesions
- Botox® Treatment of Axillary Hyperhidrosis
- Care for Chronic Skin Problems
- Diagnosis and Management of Cancer and Other Skin Lesions (suspicious moles, warts, cysts, lipomas)
- Evaluation, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Hair Loss
- Intramuscular and Intralesional Injections
- Mole Evalutations and Skin Cancer Screenings
- Patch Testing for Contact Dermatitis
- Telemedicine Visits
Professional Positions and Honors
Ms. Wisser is a member of
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants