One of the most important factors of Pediatric Medicine in building a successful relationship with families is communication. I want my patients and parents to know that what they are saying is very important to me. I want them to feel as if we have known each other for years.
Dr. Rice-Monteiro loves making memories with her family and then using her creativity to preserve those memories forever. She also enjoys yoga, the theatre, and traveling. In the office, she has fun laughing with her patients.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Member, ARC Emergency Management Preparedness Committee
- Austin Monthly Magazine Top Pediatricians 2020
- Top Docs for Kids 2021, Austin Monthly magazine
- "Caring for Your Baby Birth To One Year"
- "Talk So Your Kids Will Listen and Listen So Your Kids Will Talk"