I chose to practice family medicine because I would like to help my patients take preventive measures in order to maintain a healthy and happy life. I believe in holistic and integrative care, and hope to work with my patients to encourage them to make beneficial lifestyle choices.
Dr. Sethi will be leaving ARC on November 13th, 2015. If you would like to establish care at Austin Regional Clinic, she highly recommends her colleagues listed below:
Dr. Sethi enjoys yoga, meditation, reading, and outdoors activities with her son. She also enjoys traveling with her family, eating, and cooking good food.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, American Holistic Health Association
- Member, Healthstart Foundation, Scientific Committee Advisor
- Currently completing a Fellowship in Integrative Medicine with Dr. Andrew Weil through the University of Arizona
- Austin Monthly, Top Doctor, 2015