My job is to give you the tools you need so you can live a healthier life.
Dr. Uriegas enjoys spending time with his wife and five children, who are very involved in varied sports and school activities. In addition to being an active volunteer at Sacred Heart Community Clinic, he has served on medical mission trips to South and Central America.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- Board Member,The Austin Diocese Medical Mission
- Board Member, Sacred Heart Community Clinic
- President’s Volunteer Service Award from President Barack Obama for his work at the Sacred Heart Community Clinic
- "Top Doctors," US News and World Report, 2012
- Dr. Larry Kravitz Award for Outstanding Service to ARC and the Community, 2013
Request an Appointment with Rodolfo Uriegas, MD