Everyone needs a physician at some point in their lives. Whether your issue is a sore throat or a more serious problem, whatever stresses or ails you, no matter what your medical concern is, it will be important to us. My colleagues and I are here to ensure that all your medical problems will be cared for with the utmost respect, dignity, and in a timely manner.
Dr. Bermudez was raised in many different countries before coming to the United States to further his education. The U.S. has been home to him and his family for more than 30 years. Dr. Bermudez previously traveled extensively and observed the diets and activities of many cultures and their influence on health and longevity. If asked, he will tell you that he does not follow any particular diet, but eats “healthy” with sensible food portions and exercises routinely. He also enjoys running, swimming, mountain biking, and snowboarding. He holds a National Parks Pass and uses it frequently to camp and hike.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Designated Doctor or the Texas Department of Insurance
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- Member, American Medical Association
- Received numerous awards while in college, medical school, and residency
- Has volunteered on medical missions in the U.S. and abroad
Request an Appointment with Jairo L. Bermudez, MD