Rebecca Lamar, RN
ARC providers follow the CDC recommendations about travel health and prevention regarding the Coronavirus. Get information for travelers going to and returning from China.
Before you depart on your international trip abroad, whether it is for business or pleasure, add a visit to our Travel Medicine Services to your checklist. The Travel Medicine Coordinator will help you have a safe,
healthy and hopefully bug-free trip.
Customized by the country you plan to visit, we provide information on:
- embassy location
- area diseases
- insect problems
- safe methods of travel
- safe foods and drinks
Please follow these instructions to prepare for a safe trip:
- Schedule an Appointment: Call 512-421-4865 or request a consultation online.
- Register with ARC (new patients only): New patients to ARC please call ARC
Patient Registration at 512-407-6446 before your appointment.
- CDC Travel Notices - Review the CDC travel health recommendations and warnings including information about Zika virus and Polio.
- World Vaccines Map - Review the types of vaccinations you need for where ever your travels may take you.
- Travel Stories - Submit your Travel Story or view those of other ARC patients.
- Request a Consultation - Request a travel consultation online.
: We are certified to administer Yellow Fever, Typhoid, Rabies, Hepatitis A and B, and more. It is best for all travelers to get a Hepatitis A
vaccination, as Hepatitis A is the third leading disease with which travelers return home.