ARC Provider Dr. Donald Brode sees patients with HIV and HEP C at ARC South 1st. At ARC, you are part of your healthcare team and we make your healthcare decisions together. Recent developments in both Hepatitis C and B have provided us with more effective and additional options to treat and clear or control these viruses.
CareTeams & Schedules
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday all day: Dr. Brode
- Consultations for newly and previously diagnosed persons
- Evaluation to determine if treatment is appropriate
- Treatment and monitoring care during treatment of Hepatitis C and B
- Annual Physical exam
- Same-Day Visits; cold, fever, cuts, bruises, cough
* Patients with chronic medical conditions have the opportunity to learn a great deal about their conditions from the internet. Austin Regional Clinic does not specifically endorse the websites below and while we expect that the information provided will be very helpful, please remember to check with your own doctor prior to making any significant change in your treatment regimen.
Locations & Providers
3828 South 1st Street
Austin, TX 78704