Hearing Loss is difficult to accept. Perhaps the loss stems from genetics. Perhaps it comes from your work environment (the drone of machinery for example). And perhaps the loss started with a lifestylebehavior (those earbuds for your iPod or the number of loud concerts you attended in your younger years). Regardless of the source of origin, hearing loss is treatable. And the new hearing aids are smaller than everbefore along with improved technology to make your hearing sharper and longer-lasting.
At ARC, we've been helping people regain their hearing for over 20 years. We work with your insurance plan or help you create a payment contract.
Are you having trouble hearing?
Take the hearing quiz.
Hearing Aid Sales - Services
Why ARC for Hearing Aids?
- ARC Audiologists have more training and experience in the field of audiology.
- We work with all manufacturers and can offer state of the art technology, as well as hearing aids that fit all budgets.
- We are patient focused and will offer products that best fit your needs and lifestyle.
- Continuity of care means that you can stay with your same provider.
- If you're a new patient, you can establish care. However, you don't have to be an ARC patient to see an ARC audiologist.
- We offer a 30 day trial period with unlimited visits during that time