ARC Provider Dr. Donald Brode
sees patients with HIV and HEP C at ARC South 1st
. Here, you are part of your healthcare team and we make our healthcare decisions together.
In recent years, anti-HIV medicine has made HIV a more treatable condition, allowing for HIV-infected patients to focus more on quality of life. Our physicians work closely with you so you can stay healthy and active and prevent other illnesses.
Care Teams & Schedules
- Comprehensive Medical Care
- Evaluation of skin conditions as well as routine skin biopsies
- Ongoing Medical Management
- Advanced HIV/ AIDS care
- Routine health maintenance
- PrEP Treatment
AIDS InfoNet provides current information on HIV and AIDS treatment and prevention and is a project of the New Mexico AIDS Education and Training Center in the Infectious Diseases Division of the University of New Mexico School of Medicine
The Body aims to be a complete HIV/AIDS online resource that lower barriers between patients and clinicians and improves the quality of life for all people living with HIV/AIDS.
Project Inform pursues a highly strategic set of programs crucial to improving the health of people with HIV and ending the epidemic.
* Patients with chronic medical conditions have the opportunity to learn a great deal about their conditions from the internet. Austin Regional Clinic does not specifically endorse the websites below and while we expect that the information provided will be very helpful, please remember to check with your own doctor prior to making any significant change in your treatment regimen.
3828 South 1st Street
Austin, TX 78704
Book Online Appointment