Research volunteers help transform the future of healthcare, and you can take part today. Your participation is at the heart of improving healthcare for millions. People like you volunteer to participate for a variety of reasons:
- Research studies offer hope for many people, and contributes greatly to advancing the quality of medicine
- Access to new research treatments that may not be widely available
- Additional care and attention from the ARC research staff
- Knowledge about your health
If you are interested in participation in a research study you may be offered the following at no cost:
- Study medication
- Study related care and evaluation from doctors & nurses
- You may be compensated between $50-$100 per office visit for your time and travel.
Interested in a Study?
Here is the current list of study opportunities:
Complete this online inquiry form or contact us by phone at 512-225-5931.
Do your part and volunteer today!