Yes, I want more information on how eMD Access delivers instant messaging, video chatting, and image sharing with ARC doctors for a low monthly rate.
Subscription Plans Available Spring 2017!
You can securely send instant messages, share images and video chat with actual local doctors using smartphones, tablets and computers. You can schedule a video appointment anytime, anywhere.
Send Messages and Images Securely
Quick question for the doctor? Just log in, message the doctor-on-call and the doctor will respond promptly. Our response time is typically under five minutes. Messaging is secure, easy, and quick. You can even attach photos and files for the doctor to review.
Schedule a Video Chat
Need a face-to-face chat? After logging in, select a time for a video visit, then return to eMD Access for your appointment. You can have a video chat from your smart phone, tablet, or computer. The doctor can also choose to initiate a face-to-face video chat at any time while messaging.
24/7 Healthcare Access
In the case of a true emergency, call 9-1-1
We know your time is valuable. You can avoid traffic, long hold times, and long waits in the doctor’s office. For advice, minor complaints, and non-emergency issues save time with eMD Access.
Urgent Health Issues We Can Treat
- Skin rashes and infections
- Pink Eye
- Sore Throat
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Insect bites and stings
- Earaches and swimmer’s ear
- Seasonal allergies
- Sinus infections
- Uncomplicated urinary tract infections
- Yeast infections
- Nausea and diarrhea
- Minor back and shoulder pain
- Minor injuries, sprains, and strains
- Minor trauma, burns or lacerations
Health Questions We Answer
- Do I (or does my child) need to go to the ER or Urgent Care for this?
- Does this need stitches?
- Can I take these two medicines together?
- What over-the counter medicine would you recommend for my___?
- Should I see my PCP or my specialist for this?
- Can this wait for my next PCP appointment?
- What can I do to prevent altitude sickness/motion sickness?
For any of the below issues, you should immediately contact your Primary Care Physician (PCP)
- Chronic care management: Diabetes, Hypercholesterolemia, Hypertension
- Shortness of breath
- Chest Pain
- Seizures, head injuries
- Chronic disease management
- Prescription refills
- Prescription for controlled medicines