ARC MyChart centralizes your COVID-19 test results and vaccinations in one easy place. Continue reading to find out how to view it on the app or the web site.
Coming soon! QR code access for your COVID-19 test results and vaccine records; helpful for travel and other needs.
Access the COVID-19 Information Screen on the ARC MyChart app
- Make sure your app is up to date!
- If you have automatic updates enabled, your phone will update on its own.
- If you do not have automatic updates enabled, find the app in the App Store or Google Play store and update the app manually.
- Log in to your ARC MyChart Account on the app on any mobile device.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- In the My Record section, tap COVID-19
- If you were vaccinated at ARC, or if you provided us your vaccine record, you will see your vaccine dates and information. If you still need your 2nd dose, you can see when it is due.
- Your recent COVID-19 test results are available from this same screen.
- You can also find helpful resources for caring for yourself or a loved one.
Access the COVID-19 Information Screen on MyChartARC.com
- Login to your ARC MyChart Account.
- Click Your Menu at the top of the navigation.
- Click COVID-19 in the My Record section
- You will see your vaccine information and past results. Links to COVID-19 resources will be on the right. You can click the gray arrow to navigate to your test results to view or print a more detailed version.