For appointments and more information, call 512-ARC-INFO (512-272-4636).
Mon - Fri, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
November 28, 2022. Twenty-five Austin Regional Clinic (ARC) physicians, representing nine specialties, have been named Texas Super Doctors® 2022 by Texas Monthly magazine.
Super Doctors®, a selective listing of outstanding doctors from more than 40 medical specialties, identifies top doctors as selected by their peers through a rigorous nomination process and the independent research of MSP Communications. The 2022 list is published in the December, 2022 issue of Texas Monthly.
What makes a doctor "super" in the eyes of their peers? MSP Communications asked more than 50,000 medical professionals in Texas to nominate one or more doctors based on one question: "If you needed medical care in one of the following specialties, which doctor would you choose?"
"We are very proud of the 25 members of our medical group who are receiving this honor, especially after another challenging year, and who are recognized for their excellent, high-quality care," said Dr. Anas Daghestani, CEO of Austin Regional Clinic. "Recognition by their peers is a high honor, and we know patients, as well as ARC, appreciate the outstanding care they and their colleagues provide every day. Congratulations to them all!"
Approximately 5% of all active Texas physicians are selected to the Texas Super Doctors list.
ARC Texas Super Doctors® 2022
- Mark S. Ambler, MD, Family Medicine
- Michael A. Andreo, MD, Orthopedics
- Maya B. Bledsoe, MD, Endocrinology and Reproductive Medicine
- Rachel L. Breedlove, MD, Obstetrics & Gynecology
- William F. Brooke, MD, Family Medicine
- Parul M. Desai, MD, Cardiology
- Mai X. Duong, MD, Pediatrics
- Gerald T. Fincken, DO, Family Medicine
- William F. Getman, MD, Pediatrics
- Ajay K. Gupta, MD, Family Medicine
- Kent Jones, MD, Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
- Joseph M. Leary, MD, Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
- Sharon C. Leong, MD, Pediatrics
- Michelle Le Markley, MD, Family Medicine
- Amy R. Mason, MD, Dermatology
- Rosa A. Moreno, MD, Gynecology
- Rebecca E. Mouser, MD, Pediatrics
- Hetu Y. Parekh, MD, Allergy & Asthma
- Ross F. Prochnow, MD, Pediatrics
- Steven E. Rasmussen, MD, Dermatology
- Lee M. Reichel, MD, Orthopedics
- Maria C. Scranton, MD, Pediatrics
- Jeremy "Scott" Sebastian, MD, Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
- Kelly Simpson, MD, Allergy & Asthma
- Gregg A. Vagner, MD, Orthopedics
About Austin Regional Clinic
Austin Regional Clinic is a multispecialty medical group committed to providing comprehensive health care services throughout the greater Austin area. Founded by three physicians in 1980, ARC now provides health care to over 580,000 area residents in 33 locations in 14 Central Texas cities, including both primary and specialty care. It is unique to Central Texas because of the widespread locations, convenient services and quality assurance programs. ARC patients enjoy access to such conveniences as same-day appointments, 24/7 online or phone scheduling, MyChart patient portal, After Hours Clinics, and nursing services through the night. Most ARC locations also offer on-site radiology and lab services and some clinics offer specialty programs such as the ARC Healthiness programs. For more information, visit www.austinregionalclinic.com.