Michael F. de Lota, MD, Family Medicine at ARC Kyle Plum Creek, was named Best Family/General Practice Physician, and Sunaina Suhag, MD, Pediatrics at ARC East 7th, was named Best Pediatrician in the Austin American Statesman/Austin 360 “2022 Best of the Best” Community Choice Awards contest.
Five other ARC physicians were among the three finalists in their categories:
- Elisabeth A. Clayton, MD – Best Allergist/ENT
- Angel F. De La Cruz, AuD, FAAA – Best Audiologist
- Elizabeth C. Knapp, MD – Best Pediatrician
- Amy R. Mason, MD, FAAD and Jay L. Viernes, MD, FAAD – Best Dermatologist
In addition, ARC was recognized as a finalist in these categories:
- Best Audiologist
- Best Orthopedic Center
- Best Hearing Aid/Hearing Center
- Best Medical Services
- Best Customer Service
- Best Benefits Program
- Best Maternity/Childbirth Center
Winners and finalists in over 150 categories were announced during a gala awards event Thursday evening, September 15, at the Austin Marriott Downtown.
The public was invited to nominate their favorites and then vote on multiple categories over the summer. A complete list of the finalists and winners in all categories was in a special section of the September 18 issue of the Austin American-Statesman.
THANK YOU to our thousands of patients and the public for nominating and voting for ARC! We appreciate that you consider ARC “the Best!”