We’re here for you on Memorial Day: ARC After Hours Clinics
are open on Memorial Day, May 31, at ARC Cedar Park
, ARC Far West
, ARC Kyle Plum Creek
, ARC Round Rock
, ARC Southwest
, 8 am to 5 pm. Need us over the weekend? We’ll be here Saturday and Sunday, 8 am to 5 pm.
If you have an urgent health issue and need access to health care at night, on a weekend, or even on a holiday, Austin Regional Clinic's After Hours Clinics* are here for you. Our After Hours Clinic locations are staffed by both pediatricians and family medicine physicians who can care for you and your loved ones’ immediate health issues during hours your primary care physician is unavailable.
- Anyone is welcome – ARC After Hours Clinic locations are available to both new and established patients.
- Most urgent health problems treated
- Accidents & falls
- Acute gastrointestinal illness
- Fevers, colds & flu
- Minor lacerations & burns
- Skin infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Appointments available, 7 days a week*
- Evening appointments Mon–Fri 5:00pm–9:00pm*
- Weekend appointments Sat–Sun 8:00am–5:00pm*
- Open most holidays
- Always call 911 for emergencies including heart attack or stroke symptoms or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room.
*The last appointment is 30 minutes before closing. Please make an appointment to avoid long wait times.
Your After Hours Team
ARC uses a team approach to manage and provide quality health care at affordable costs. Our evidence-based practices include up-to-date research to offer the most effective treatments available. By combining clinical expertise, coordinated care, and evidence-based medicine, we use a patient-centered approach to fit your medical needs and improve your quality of life. Your ARC doctors and nurses coordinate your health care and stay connected to you through ARC MyChart
, the Austin Regional Clinic patient portal.
How to Access After Hours Care
- Make an appointment online via ARC MyChart®
- Click Schedule an appointment.
- Select “Illness & Injury, Nights & Weekends” as your “reason for visit.”
- Request a “Same-Day or Next-Day Illness or Injury Visit” online via ARCappointments.com
- Call your ARC clinic 24/7 for an appointment or to speak to a nurse
- Press "1" for an appointment
- Press “4” to speak to a nurse
Medical Care Cost and Insurance...
- ARC After Hours Clinics include an office visit fee plus a $30 After Hours Clinic fee that some insurance plans cover. If your insurance plan does not cover the After Hours Clinic fee, you will receive a bill.
- We accept many health insurance plans as well as self-pay. Cash, ATM debit cards, and credit card payments are accepted, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- All co-payments are due at time of service.