When you’re not feeling well and want to be seen as soon as possible, MyChart allows you to schedule with any provider at your selected location. You can schedule a same day visit for acute illness or injury, for example, cough or other flu-like symptom.
1. After logging into MyChart, click the [Visits] icon, then click the Schedule Appointment button.
2. Select “Illness & Injury, Daytime” (for same day appointments between 8am and 5pm Mon-Fri).
3. Answer the question provided at the bottom of the page to ensure that you are scheduled appropriately, then click the Continue button.
4. Choose your preferred location. You have the option to select all locations or just the location that is most convenient for you. Select a location then click the Continue button.
5. Select a provider:
- If available, you can choose the option to select any provider. Simply select the "Any provider" button to see the earliest time and date that is open for all providers at a specific location, then click the Continue button.
- You may be required to choose a provider first to see the schedule. If your preferred time is not available after having selected a provider, you can go back and select multiple providers by clicking on “Edit” in the provider subsection; this will display the full list of providers. To select more than one provider, click on the button of each provider, then click the Continue button.
6. Available times, dates and providers will populate. Click the time of the appointment that you want to schedule.
7. Enter your symptoms into the comment box, then click the Book Now button to complete the scheduling process. Your appointment is not scheduled until you click on Book Now.