The ARC MyChart app has all of your favorite MyChart features, from the convenience of your phone. The MyChart app is recommended if your provider has scheduled a video visit for you.
Download the MyChart App for Apple Devices
- Open the Apple App store by clicking on the App Store icon.
- Search for “MyChart” in the search bar. The app result will display.
- Click on “Get” to download the app to your device. Click Get. Confirm the installation with your passcode, Touch ID, or if you have an iPhone X, double-click the side button to activate Face ID The app will begin to download.
- Click Open and accept End User License Agreement.
Download the MyChart App for Android Devices
- Open the Google play store by clicking on the icon.
- Type “ARC mychart” in the search bar, and select the result that appears.
- Click the “Install” button on the next screen.
Log into the MyChart App
- Click on the MyChart app.
- Select Austin Regional Clinic from the list of healthcare providers.
- Click the ARC MyChart Login button. The log-in information will be the same username and password that you use for the MyChart website.
You can easily add or switch between your MyChart accounts at different healthcare organizations using the Switch Organizations button on the login screen or the Switch Organization menu option after you've logged in.