Healthcare careers are fulfilling and rewarding. When you join the team at Austin Regional Clinic, you are also joining a diverse, top-notch medical organization that can help you and your career grow.
5 reasons to start a career at ARC
- Make a positive impact in Central Texas. With more than 600,000 patients in Central Texas, ARC positively impacts lives, families, and communities every day.
- Belong to a dynamic, diverse team. ARC includes 19 specialties and 35 clinics across 15 cities in Central Texas. We are team-driven and inclusive.
- Learn and grow in an innovative environment. ARC continues to pioneer innovative approaches to patient-focused care, from advancing clinical research and chronic care to evolving telemedicine.
- Benefits designed for you. Find your balance with a comprehensive benefits package, flexible schedules and convenient locations, career growth, and a work family.
- We are a top workplace. ARC has been repeatedly named a top place to work by our employees and has been recognized in Central Texas, the US, and our industry. ARC recently earned Leadership and Purpose & Value awards.
We are currently looking for talented and motivated people to join our team in a variety of positions, including:
- medical assistants
- lab techs (MLT/MLS/MT)
- radiology techs (RT/LMRT)
- mammography techs
- finance specialists
- tax accountants
- payroll specialists
Join ARC and grow your career in a supportive, diverse environment where the work you do matters.
Take a look at the job openings on the ARC website to find your next career — and tell your friends!