Book a Telemedicine Visit Online
Patients can now direct schedule Telemedicine visits right in MyChart for Pediatrics, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Allergy and Dermatology. We will roll out direct telemedicine scheduling for other reason-for-visit options over the weeks ahead.
- Get started by logging in to MyChart.
- Hover over Visits, and select [Schedule Appointment].
- Choose a specific reason-for-visit, such as “New or Ongoing Problem.” If you can book it is as a telemedicine visit online, it is noted in the description.
- Respond to the online questionnaire to help us determine if you can book online. If you can book online you will be offered the choice to book an in-clinic or telemedicine visit.
- Click [Telemedicine] to proceed with scheduling a Telemedicine Visit and follow the online scheduling steps.
- Click [Book Now] to complete the scheduling process and book your telemedicine visit.
Get Ready for Your Telemedicine Visit
Please read if you have been assigned a video visit. Video visits are assigned by an ARC doctor.
Prepare for a video visit by downloading the MyChart app from the app store on your phone. Click here for instructions on downloading the MyChart app.
Watch the video or read the instructions below for more information.
Start preparing for your video visit beforehand, especially if it’s your first video visit:
- Use cellular data or Wi-Fi – depending on what gives you the strongest signal – to minimize technical issues.
- Use the MyChart app instead of the web site for a better experience.
- Click on the appointments Icon.
- Select the Video Visit and review details of your visit.
- Test your connection using the [Test Video] button.
- Complete e-checkin up to 3 days before your visit to update your personal information and medical history.
Next, please do the following on your scheduled appointment:
- Click on the notification icon and select “Begin your video visit with ...”
- Click [Begin Visit]
- Place the phone in a stationary position to prevent movement.
- Verify that you can see yourself in the lower portion of your screen.
- Please wait for your Physician to join. He/She may be finishing up a visit and you should remain waiting until your physician joins.