If you are a guarantor for their account and have a balance, you can access MyChart Billing to pay bills, view past statements, set up paperless billing and view an outstanding balance.
How to find Online Bill Pay in ARC MyChart
- After login, the patient navigates to [Your Menu] and clicks Billing Summary.
- If a patient is a guarantor AND has a balance on their account, they can click View Details & Pay Bill.
- The Account Details page will display. They can click the Pay Now button to pay the bill.
- If you have multiple visits with outstanding balances, you can choose which visit to apply payment to.
- ANYONE can still pay a bill online from an invoice with a guarantor account # at www.ARCbillpay.com.
- You can pay a bill online by using a credit/debit card or check.
Paying with a check in ARC MyChart
There are three groups of numbers at the bottom of every check that you'll need if you're paying by check in MyChart. Here's what they mean:
- The first group of numbers is the routing number.
- The second group of numbers is the account number.
- The third group of numbers is the check number.
Please make sure to enter your check information correctly or the payment will not be processed.