If you are a guarantor for their account and have a balance, you can access MyChart Billing to pay bills, view past statements, set up paperless billing and view an outstanding balance.
- After login, the patient navigates to the [Billing and Insurance] tab and click Account Summary/Bill Pay.
- If a patient is a guarantor AND has a balance on their account, they can click View Details & Pay Bill.
- The Account Details page will display. They can click the Pay Now button to pay the bill.
- If you have multiple visits with outstanding balances, you can choose which visit to apply payment to.
- ANYONE can still pay a bill online from an invoice with a guarantor account # at www.ARCbillpay.com.