If you have new insurance, the best way to update ARC is to respond to the notifications and reminders you get after you book your first appointment of the year.
Our easy-to-use digital features help you skip a phone call and can save you 15-30 minutes in the clinic.
- Respond to ARC appointment reminders before your next appointment
- Non-MyChart users: Confirm or cancel your text appointment reminder, then follow the instructions to complete the registration process, including pre-visit forms.
- ARC MyChart users: Confirm or cancel your text appointment reminder, then respond to your MyChart notification to complete Pre-Visit Steps in MyChart.
If you just can't wait to update your information BEFORE you book your next appointment, we have two additional options that are slower but will get the job done.
- If you don't have an appointment and still want to update your insurance, we have two additional options that are slower but will get the job done.
- Non-MyChart users: Call 512-407-8686 at least three days before your appointment. Expect long hold times this time of year.
- ARC MyChart users: Log in to ARC MyChart. Click on Menu, choose Insurance Summary to update your coverage, and add a photo of your insurance card. Allow 2-3 business days for changes to display.
Avoid long hold times and save time
We recommend you use our digital solutions to update your insurance when you have an upcoming scheduled appointment. This saves you 15-30 minutes on the day of your appointment and helps everything run smoothly.