As of November 14, 2023, all ARC MyChart users are automatically enrolled in paperless billing. This is a more convenient, eco-friendly, and secure way for you to view and pay your ARC bills. Patients who do not have MyChart will not be affected.
What does this mean for you?
- Paper statements stopped on November 13, 2023.
- MyChart will send you an email when there is a new statement available for you to view online.
- You can still pay your bill online, by phone, or by mail.
What you can do now.
- Please make sure that your email is correct to ensure proper delivery of your statement emails.
- Go to MyChart Tips to learn how to use online bill pay.
If you prefer to continue receiving paper statements, you can opt-out on MyChart.
- Log in to your ARC MyChart account.
- Navigate to Your Menu > Billing. Click on Billing Summary. You can also get to Billing Summary from the MyChart Paperless Billing Acknowledgement on your home page.
- The green corner with a leaf indicates that your account is enrolled in paperless billing. To opt-out, click on the link to cancel paperless billing.
- You will be redirected to a confirmation screen. Click on Cancel Paperless to confirm. You will begin to receive your statement by US mail, so please make sure that your mailing address is accurate and up to date.
If you have any questions about your billing account, call ARC Billing at 512-407-8686, or go to ARCbillpay.com for frequently asked questions.
For additional information or help with your MyChart account, call ARC MyChart Support at 512-272-4357.