April 30, 2019 – Austin, Texas – Austin Regional Clinic, one of the area's largest independent multi-specialty groups in the region, has consolidated its administrative offices into a new headquarters location, 6210 E. Highway 290, Austin, TX 78723-1098, formerly home to the Texas Mutual Insurance Company.
ARC purchased the building in August 2018. Prior to moving into the new location, ARC administrative and supply offices were spread across the city in three separate locations.
The new headquarters location offers ample space for its 450 employees, including areas for small group and department meetings, sufficient parking and opportunities to expand new programs.
The move is reflective of the organization's ongoing growth to improve communities' convenient access to quality health care. Recent major investments include:
- Launched Medicare Advantage Program called Connected Senior Care Advantage in partnership with Premier Physicians and venture capital firm Agilon Health (Oct. 2018)
- Opened second Round Rock location, ARC Sendero Springs (Oct. 2018)
- Launched ARC Healthiness Program, a lifestyle change program and weight-loss program (Jan 2019)
- Opened second Pflugerville clinic, ARC Kelly Lane, the group's 25th clinic (March 2019)
- Opening of ARC Dripping Springs - Estimated to open July 2019
- Relocating/Renaming ARC Nurture to ARC North Ob/Gyn next door to St. David's North Austin Medical Center – Estimated August 2019
- Launch of eMD Access telemedicine program to patients (currently available to staff and partners) -– Planned for Year End 2019
"Every city around Austin has experienced a population boom and with this growth comes a need for quality medical care close to home. It's what people deserve," said Anas Daghestani, MD, ARC Chief Executive Officer. "We're excited at how far we've come — and look forward to improving access to care in Central Texas."
About Austin Regional Clinic
Austin Regional Clinic is a multispecialty medical group committed to providing comprehensive healthcare services throughout the greater Austin area. Founded by three physicians in 1980, it now provides health care to nearly 500,000 area residents in 25 locations in ten cities, including both primary and specialty care. ARC is unique to the Austin area because of its widespread locations, convenient services and quality assurance programs. ARC patients enjoy access to such conveniences as same-day appointments, online appointment scheduling, 24/7 phone scheduling, ARC MyChart patient portal, After Hours Clinics, and nursing services through the night. Most ARC clinics also offer on-site radiology and lab services and some clinics offer specialty programs such as a travel clinic and ARC Healthiness program. For more information, visit www.austinregionalclinic.com.