Physician & Clinician Careers
Welcome and thank you for your interest in joining ARC. Austin Regional Clinic was established in 1980 and is one of the largest multispecialty medical groups based in Central Texas, providing accessible, reliable, and convenient health care.
Work in your community
Our doctors, clinicians, and staff work as a team to provide personalized quality care to the communities in and around the Central Texas area. With over 30 locations, you have the flexibility to work close to home.
Develop your practice
We help you build a loyal practice with the help of experts, an established brand name, and decades of experience.
Become part of a top workplace
By joining ARC, you’re joining our work family, a team of dedicated professionals that put our patients first. We have repeatedly been named one of the top places to work by our employees, and recognized in Central Texas, and in the nation, by the Austin American-Statesman and the Austin Business Journal.
Get competitive compensation, benefits, and more
- Employment with a stable multispecialty group established since 1980
- Competitive compensation
- Shareholder status after two years
- 401K savings plan and match
- Group health, dental, vision, and long-term disability
- CME allowance and time off
- Administrative support allows you to focus on your patients
- Malpractice insurance
Physician Positions Available
With more than 30 clinics, Austin Regional Clinic has physician positions available in Austin and the surrounding areas.
- Family Medicine (Primary Care)
- Family Medicine (Urgent Care)
- Internist (Outpatient)
- Orthopedist (Total Joint Surgeon and Spine Surgeon)
- Pediatrician (Primary Care)
- Pediatrician (Urgent Care)
Advanced Practice Clinician (APC) Positions Available
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Behavioral Health - pediatrics
- Family Medicine – primary care (2 years experience preferred)
- Pediatrics – primary care (2 years experience preferred)
- Internal Medicine – primary care (2 years experience preferred)
- Orthopedic medicine (Hand Surgery)
- Gastroenterology (experience required)
Hear from our ARC physicians
Search and apply
Search available positions and submit your C.V./Resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Submit Your C.V.
If requested, please complete and print a physician application for credentialingand return the application to the following address:
ATTN: Credentialing Department
Austin Regional Clinic
6210 E US HWY 290, Suite 240
Austin, TX 78723