When refilling a prescription, please contact your pharmacy first. They will contact us, and we will call your prescription refill into your pharmacy within two business days. We are not able to call in pharmacy refills during evenings or weekends. Please give us at least two business days' notice before your current medication supply runs out to better facilitate the renewal process for you.
If your prescription is out of refills, you will need to renew your prescription by making an appointment with your doctor.
To schedule an appointment for a prescription renewal:
- If you have an ARC MyChart account, schedule directly at MyChartARC.com
- List the prescription(s) you would like renewed in the "Symptoms" field.
- Request your appointment online at ARCAppointments.com.
- Indicate the prescription(s) you would like renewed in the "Reason for Follow-Up" or "Additional Comments" field.
- Call your doctor's office 24/7 and press "1" to speak to a scheduler.
- Let your scheduler know the prescription(s) you would like to renew.
Controlled medication refills
Contact our office five business days prior to needing a refill for controlled substance and narcotic prescriptions. Staff will notify you when your prescription is ready to be picked up at your doctor's office. These kinds of prescriptions require more paperwork and complexity than routine prescriptions.