New Patient Registration
ARC offers two options to gather necessary personal and health plan information for patients before their first appointment. Registering in advance allows us to confirm your coverage and saves you 15-30 minutes on the day of your scheduled appointment.
To register as a new patient or update your information with us, you’ll need the following patient information:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Address information
- Driver's license or government-issued ID
- Health plan card
Registering by text
- You will receive a registration text up to 3 days before your appointment if you have information missing from your account.
- You’ll provide your information by responding to questions on your smartphone and by submitting a picture of your ID and health insurance card.
- This process usually takes about 5-10 minutes to complete.
- Below is what the initial text message looks like.
Registering by phone
- Call ARC Central Registration at least 3 days before your appointment at 512-407-8686.
- Hours are listed below:
Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 9:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7:30am - 5:00pm