Here is a brief summary of the benefits that we offer at Austin Regional Clinic:
- Medical Coverage Full and part-time benefit eligible employees have the option of enrolling in a comprehensive Point-of-Service Health Plan. Coverages are available for Employees and their Spouses, Children and/or Domestic Partners.
- Dental Coverage Full and part-time benefit eligible employees have an option of three dental plans from HumanaDental: a DHMO plan, an Indemnity plan as well as a PPO plan. Coverages are available for Employees and their Spouses, Children and/or Domestic Partners.
- Vision Coverage Full and part-time benefit eligible employees have the option of enrolling in a basic Vision Plan which provides an allowance for either glasses or contacts, as well as a reduced co pay for routine eye exams. Coverages are available for Employees and their Spouses, Children and/or Domestic Partners.
- Flexible Spending Accounts Full and part-time benefit eligible employees have the option to enroll in a Medical or Dependent Care Reimbursement plan. The flexible spending accounts allow you to redirect a portion of your income pre-tax to provide reimbursement for these types of expenses.
- Time Off Eligible employees accrue vacation and sick leave based on hours worked and the amount can increase with years of service. We also give employees the opportunity to earn a Personal Day each quarter. In addition employees are given paid time off for funeral leave and jury duty.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan All employees are eligible to participate in the company's 401k plan. Any employee who participates will be eligible for a company match equal to a dollar for dollar match on the first 3% of compensation and then fifty cents on the dollar for the next 2% you contribute. All employees are 100% vested in the company match and are given a wide range of investment options to choose from.
- EAP Our EAP program is available for all employees and their family members. Employees and family members are provided up to 3 visits with a mental health provider as well as online access to a range of information to help with every day work/life situations and issues.
- Life Insurance Full and part-time benefit eligible employees are provided with Basic Life and AD&D coverage equal to two times their base annual salary. In addition to the company provided life insurance, employees have the option to purchase additional Life and AD&D coverage for up to five times their annual salary. Additional coverage for spouse and/or children is also available.
- Long Term Disability Full and part-time benefit eligible employees are provided Long Term Disability coverage after completing one year of employment. The LTD coverage can provide for up to 60% or monthly earnings after the 90-day elimination period.
- Tuition Reimbursement This benefit is available to employees after one year of service. Eligible employees who are attending school while working are eligible to receive a 75% reimbursement on tuition costs from an accredited institution.
- Child Care Assistance Full time and part time employees can apply for day care assistance. Employees that are accepted into the program are reimbursed a percentage of day care costs monthly.
- Health & Fitness Reduced enrollment fee and discounted monthly premiums for memberships at local fitness facilities.
- Sick Child Care Assistance We provide 100% of the cost for care of a sick child in the home for a maximum of 5 days per year.
- Development At Austin Regional Clinic we believe that leaders are required at every level in the organization and that every employee has the potential to be a leader. We emphasize continuous learning and provide leadership development training, a variety of educational programs, and opportunities to learn from experiences on the job. We also offer tuition reimbursement for employees attending eligible university classes.
We are committed to providing opportunities for advancement for those who qualify. We post open positions to offer developmental opportunities and career advancement for our employees. Because feedback is critical to our employees' success, we follow a performance management model, which serves as a framework for managers and employees to discuss performance expectations and career objectives. Employees are accountable for their performance and are encouraged to request and offer feedback when needed.