We are happy to welcome Ashley M. McClary, MD, MPH, FAAP, to the Pediatrics team. Dr. McClary makes rounds and sees newborns at St. David's North Austin Medical Center and is not available for clinic appointments.
"My role is to partner with a child and their family to improve the well-being and health of that child," says Dr. McClary.
Dr. McClary offers these 5-4-3-2-1 grounding techniques to anyone feeling anxious:
- Acknowledge 5 things you can see right now
- Acknowledge 4 things you can touch
- Acknowledge 3 things you can hear
- Acknowledge 2 things you can smell
- Acknowledge 1 thing you can taste
- And Breathe
In her free time, Dr. McClary enjoys swimming, playing tag, riding bikes, or having a dance party with her two young children and husband.
Dr. McClary makes newborn rounds at St. David's North Austin Medical Center, and does not take appointments.
Welcome to Austin Regional Clinic, Dr. McClary.