Medicare Insurance Help
ARC welcomes Medicare
ARC has you covered - we accept traditional Medicare and several Medicare Advantage Plans. We welcome new and established patients to ARC and encourage all patients to learn about their Medicare options.
All Medicare Advantage plans accepted at ARC include the Connected Senior Care Advantage (CSCA) program, proactively coordinating healthcare for members and offering additional wellness benefits like dental, hearing, and vision coverage. View your Medicare options at ARC.
Where can you find free professional advice?
Why review your Medicare plan each year?
- Your health needs and medication needs may change.
- Your need for vision, dental, hearing, transportation or meal coverage may change.
- You may be entitled to more than what you are using.
Where are you in the Medicare decision process?
(Click > for more information)
I want to find out if my current plan is still the right one for me.
An insurance agent can help you determine if your current plan is still the best one for your needs.
If you do not have an insurance agent, please call a licensed agent at the Medicare Insurance Information Line toll-free 1-817-410-5954 Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm.
I am about to turn 65 and need help making a decision.
There is a lot to learn about your new Medicare benefits. We have resources that can help.
- Call a licensed agent at the Medicare Insurance Information Line toll-free 1-817-410-5954 Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm to get started!
View Medicare Seminar Schedule
- Attend a Medicare education seminar that offers an overview of Medicare benefits, supplemental insurance, Medicare Advantage Plans, prescription drug plans, preventive services, how Medicare works with employer health insurance and more.
I missed or deferred my initial Medicare enrollment period.
- Join your peers at a Medicare education seminar that offers an overview of Medicare benefits, supplemental insurance, Medicare Advantage Plans, prescription drug plans, preventive services, how Medicare works with employer health insurance and more.
View Medicare Seminar Schedule
I need Medicare Extra Help resources for my medical expenses.
- You may be able to get extra help to pay for the monthly premiums, annual deductibles, and co-payments related to the Medicare Prescription Drug program. (You must be enrolled in a Medicare Prescription Drug plan to get this extra help.)
Please call 817-410-5938 or download the flyer for additional information.
What are some things a Medicare insurance agent can do?
- Verify Medicare plans accepted by your all your doctors, including your primary care physician (PCP) and your specialists.
- Compare Medicare plans to meet your personal needs and preferences.
- Identify a Medicare prescription plan that covers all your medications at the lowest cost.
- Assistance throughout the Medicare plan enrollment process.
Agent consultations are private and by appointment, ensuring the agent takes the time to understand your needs and then helps you compare your available Medicare plan options in an unbiased manner. This is a free service, as agents are paid directly by the Medicare plan should you enroll for insurance coverage.
RSVP For Your Online Medicare 101 Seminar