Clinical Research Past Studies
Below is a complete list of past ARC Clinical Research studies. If you need further information about these past studies or how to participate submit a request or call us.
Submit the request form online or contact us at 512-225-5931.
- A study for patients with moderate to severe atopic dermatitis (or eczema). There are more than 3 million cases per year in the US and some may see no relief from topical treatments alone. Symptoms may include inflamed, rough, itchy, or cracked skin. This issue can further lead into complications like skin infections and sleep issues. We are happy to provide this clinical research option to our patients and serve as an ancillary service at Austin Reginal Clinic.
- Long Term Safety and Efficacy Study of Tanezumab in Subjects With Osteoarthritis of the Hip or Knee
Sponsor: Pfizer Sponser Link
- Diff Vaccination study, participants will be randomly assigned in parallel in a 1:1 ratio to receive C difficile vaccine (200µg total toxoid) at months 0, 1, and 6 (3-dose group) or at months 0 and 6 (2-dose group). The participants in the 2-dose group will receive placebo (saline) at Month 1.
COVID-19 Janssen Vaccine Study
- Austin Regional Clinic is looking for volunteers from diverse backgrounds to research an investigational vaccine.
COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine Study
- ARC Clinical Research COVID-19 study with Pfizer COVID vaccine teen study evaluating the vaccine among the 12 - 17 year olds.
- Vaccine study aimed to prevent clostridium difficile, or C. diff, infections. The study is enrolling people over age 50 who are at high risk of catching C. diff, but have no prior history of C. diff infection.
Discovering New Biomarkers Assays for CRC Detection
Endometriosis and Uterine Fibroids
- This study was looking for women aged 18-49 who are diagnosed with endometriosis and experiencing moderate to severe pain associated to their endometriosis.
Endocrinology (Diabetes, Lipids)
- Safety and Efficacy Study of Sotagliflozin on Glucose Control in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes, Moderate Impairment of Kidney Function, and Inadequate Blood Sugar Control (SOTA-CKD3)
- A 12-Week Study to Assess the Efficacy Safety and Tolerability of Gemcabene in Subjects With Severe Hypertriglyceridemia (INDIGO-1)
Sponsor: Gemphire Therapeutics, Inc.
- Gan & Lee Insulin Glargine Target Type (2) Evaluating Research (GLITTER 2)
Sponsor: Gan and Lee Pharmaceuticals
- Inclisiran for Participants With Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease and Elevated Low-density Lipoprotein Cholesterol (ORION-10)
Sponsor: The Medicines Company
- Study of a Candidate Clostridium Difficile Toxoid Vaccine in Subjects at Risk for C. Difficile Infection
Sponsor: Sanofi Pasteur
Gynecology (Women’s Health)
- Efficacy and Safety of OBE2109 in Subjects With Heavy Menstrual Bleeding Associated With Uterine Fibroids (PRIMROSE 1)
Sponsor: ObsEva SA
- A Study of S-033188 (Baloxavir Marboxil) Compared With Placebo or Oseltamivir in Otherwise Healthy Patients With Influenza (CAPSTONE 1)
Sponsor: Shionogi Sponser Link
- Study of S-033188 (Baloxavir Marboxil) Compared With Placebo or Oseltamivir in Patients With Influenza at High Risk of Influenza Complications (CAPSTONE 2)
Sponsor: Shionogi Sponser Link
- Point-of-Care Immunoassay for Detection of Bacterial Sinusitis
Sponsor: ENTvantage Dx Sponser Link
- An Evaluation of a Multi-target Stool DNA (Mt-sDNA) Test, Cologuard, for CRC Screening in Individuals Aged 45-49 and at Average Risk for Development of Colorectal Cancer: Act Now
Sponsor: Exact Sciences Corporation Sponser Link
- A biomarker is an indicator that can be found in blood, stool, urine or other bodily fluids and tissues that may show certain diseases. If accurate, biomarkers can be found for diseases, such as cancer, and could lead to earlier and less invasive discovery. The purpose of this opportunity is to study blood samples to detect biomarkers that could be used to improve melanoma detection.
Melanoma Blood Sample Collection
- The primary objective of this study is to obtain de-identified, clinically characterized, whole blood specimens from subjects with untreated melanoma to evaluate biomarkers associated with cancer as potential targets for diagnostic assays and to support subsequent assay development activities.
Pediatric ASD Diagnosis
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) is a developmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. As of now there is a guide created by the American Psychiatric Association to help health care professionals diagnose ASD. This test is performed in a secondary care setting and can take several hours to administrate. However, it can still be difficult to diagnose since there’s no defined test such as a blood test.
- Observational Study of Obstructive Lung Disease (NOVELTY) (NOVELTY)
- A Phase III Parallel Group Study, Comparing the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of the Fixed Dose Combination (FDC) of Fluticasone Furoate+Umeclidinium Bromide+Vilanterol (FF/UMEC/VI) With the FDC of FF/VI in Subjects With Inadequately Controlled Asthma
- A BE Study to Compare Beclomethasone Dipropionate Inhalation Aerosol, 40 mcg and QVAR® 40 mcg, Inhalation Aerosol
Sponsor: Amneal Ireland Limited
- Blood Sample Collection to Evaluate Biomarkers for Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Sponsor: Exact Sciences Corporation
Stroke Detection Device Study
- Austin Reginal Clinic is doing a study to learn if there are better ways to identify irregular heartbeats and protect older adults from stroke.