Due to the Memorial Day, you can expect a response to all requests received from 3pm, Friday, May 27th, 2016 through 8am Tuesday, May 31st, 2016, within three to four business days after our return on Tuesday, May 31st. If you need an earlier response, please call your doctor's office directly and press “1” for an appointment. We offer 24/7 phone appointment scheduling services.
Call 911 for medical emergencies such as heart attack or stroke symptoms.
ARC Access 24/7
When you are feeling sick or have a minor injury, ARC doctors are available for Same-Day appointments days, nights, weekends, and holidays. We offer you easy access to medical care services 24/7:
- Anyone is Welcome – Same-Day access is available to established ARC patients and all members of the community 12 months and older.
- Same-Day Care and After Hours appointments, 7 days a week*
- Daytime appointments Mon–Fri 7:30am–9:00pm
- Evening appointments Mon–Fri 5:00pm–9:00pm
- Sat–Sun and weekends 8:00am–5:00pm
- Open all holidays
- All-night phone nurse – Call 512-346-6611 to speak with an experienced nurse when you or a family member are ill.
- Always call 911 for emergencies including heart attack or stroke symptoms or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room.
*The last appointment is 30 minutes before closing. Please make an appointment to avoid long wait times.