I chose an OB/Gyn career because I feel very strongly that a woman should be able to develop a trusting relationship with her physician who will provide preventive care and support without judgment during the most important changes in her life. I know that when I take time to really listen to a patient and consider the woman as a whole, I am able to provide the treatment she truly needs.
Learn more about Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine (DO).
Labor and Delivery services provided at:
In her free time, Dr. Evans enjoys spending time with her husband and three children, Camp Gladiator boot camps, walking her Goldendoodle, or reading. Her favorite pastime in Central Texas is cruising on Lake Travis.
Professional Positions and Honors
ARC Ob/Gyn Department
- Fellow, American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- The Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine, Resident Award for Excellence in Obstetrics, 2013
- SMART Award (Sensitivity, Mentoring, Accountability, Respect and Teamwork), University Medical Center Brackenridge, Austin, TX, 2012.
- Austin’s Top Doctors, Austin Monthly, 2022
Request an Appointment with Jayme B. Evans, DO