Austin Regional Clinic accepts the health insurance plans and networks listed below. If you have additional questions about health insurance please see our page of Frequently Asked Questions about Health Insurance. If you would like more information about how you can become a patient at Austin Regional Clinic, please call our Information Hotline, 512-ARC-INFO (512-272-4636).
To register or to update your insurance information with us, please call Central Registration at 512-407-6446. You will need all of your new health insurance information on hand for this phone call as well as any personal information that has changed. If you have an insurance plan that must be renewed monthly, call and update the information with Central Registration before your visit. This can prevent you from being delayed at the front desk or having an appointment rescheduled because your insurance is no longer compatible with ARC.
(Updated October 21, 2016)
ARC In-Network Plans
If you have a health plan not listed below, please expect to pay out-of-network prices based on the details in your plan. Contact your health plan for more details.
Health Insurance Exchange (HIE) Plans (Effective 1/1/2016)
- Aetna EPO Bronze, Bronze HSA, Silver, Gold
- Humana Austin HMOx: Bronze 4850, Bronze 6450
- Humana Austin HMOx: Silver 3800
- Humana Austin HMOx: Gold 2250
- Humana Austin HMOx: Platinum 0
- United Healthcare Compass Balanced (EPO plans): Bronze HSA 5500, Bronze 6500
- United Healthcare Compass Balanced (EPO plans): Silver 2000, Silver 2000 1, Silver HSA 3000, Silver 3500, Silver 4500
- United Healthcare Compass Balanced (EPO plans): Gold 0, Gold 500, Gold 1000
For additional information, visit Healthcare.gov.
Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plans
* for established patients only