I treat my patients like extended family members. They deserve and receive my full attention at each visit. Besides caring for their over all well-being, I like to know how they are doing in their lives.
Dr. Nguyen offers ear piercing to patients 6 months and
older, generally after the first two rounds of childhood vaccinations have been
After practicing in Baton Rouge, Louisiana for 12 years, Dr. Nguyen, his wife, and three children relocated to Austin in 2008. He enjoys growing orchids, doing handy work around the house, and practicing meditation. Dr. Nguyen also does volunteer work and teaches youths at a Buddhist temple on the weekends. Dr. Nguyen is fluent in Vietnamese.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Louisiana’s Top Doctors, Louisiana Life Magazine, 2007-2008
- Ochsner Health System (Baton Rouge) Spirit of Caring Award, 2003 and 2006
- “Baton Rouge Doctor of the Month,” Health Care Highlights Magazine, 2005
- Patient’s Choice Award, Vitals.com, 2008
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics The Texas A&M Health Science Center - College of Medicine
- Best Doctors in America®, 2017-18
Request an Appointment with Ky Q. Nguyen, MD