Hydrafacial skin treatments cleanse, exfoliate, and hydrate your skin to deliver a smoother complexion and a younger look. This medical aesthetic procedure delivers instant results, requires no downtime, and works great for all skin types.
Hydrafacials can benefit individuals prone to acne or oily skin, as they help unclog pores and reduce oiliness.
- Safe & effective
- No downtime
- Works for all skin types
Conditions treated by Hydrafacial treatment:
- Dehydrated skin
- Enlarged pores
- Oily skin
- Sun damage
Hydrafacial boosters available
Boosters are potent formulas packed with active ingredients that target and treat specific concerns. Our device uses gentle suction to open pores and infuse boosters deep into the skin for the most effective treatment possible.
During your visit, you have the option to enhance your Hydrafacial treatment to include a booster. Please note that our standard Hydrafacial treatments only include the three-step cleanse, exfoliate, and peptides/antioxidants.
- Brightens and balances your skin tone
- Minimizes the appearance of dark spots and sun spots on your skin
Murad Clarifying Booster
- Cleanses your skin
- Dissolves excess oil
- Purifies skin pores
- Treats and prevents future acne breakouts
JLO BEAUTY® Booster
- Brightens your skin tone
- Hydrates your skin tone
- Tightens your skin
Epicutis™ Neck and Décolleté Booster
- Addresses potential visible effects from blue light
- Combats fine lines and wrinkles
- Possesses potent antioxidant properties and has a soothing effect on the skin
- Promotes firmer skin and repair
- Promotes maximum hydration of the skin
- Reduces wrinkle appearance on the face and neck
Murad Retinol Booster
- Exfoliates and smooths your skin
- Promotes your skin’s surface renewal
- Reduces wrinkles
Hydrafacial Treatments FAQs
What areas can be treated with Hydrafacial?
Hydrafacial treatments can be performed on common body parts, including the face, back, and neck.
How do Hydrafacial treatments work?
Our Hydrafacial treatments are delivered in three steps:
1. Cleanse – A gentle peel is applied to deeply cleanse and exfoliate your skin, preparing the treatment area to receive active nutrients.
2. Extract – The Hydrafacial suction device is used to remove impurities and pores from the treatment area.
3. Hydrate – Skin nourishing ingredients are infused into the skin to hydrate and rejuvenate your skin.
When will I notice the difference, and how long will Hydrafacial results last?
You can expect to see Hydrafacial results immediately after your first session. Results from Hydrafacial treatments typically last around 4-6 weeks.
Learn more about Hydrafacial
Schedule your consultation at 512-292-5182.
A $25 non-refundable deposit is required at scheduling and credited toward any booked procedure. The deposit will not be refunded if you miss your appointment or choose not to book a procedure.